Monday, February 7, 2011

personal


I found this picture, and i just thought it was super cool and captures reading in action.

So, tomorrow is my regional dive meet in Indianapolis, and I am so nervous. I just got first at sectionals last weekend which was exciting, but my coach informed us that we have some major competition. There is going to be a girl that is training for the 2012 olympics that I will be competing against, and how can you not be intimidated by that? The top 8 girls go to state, so I am praying that I will be able to do well enouph to make the cut.
This is one of my favorite olympic divers Kelci Bryant...I thought this pictures was quite comical


This video is one of my descriptions but I dont think it posted on my blog so I am posting it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment