Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Notre Dame


Now, anyone would have to admit that this is a pretty awesome campus. For me it has been my dream to go here, but my grades are not good enough to get in. This weekend had a busy weekend and went to Indiana University on a college visit, and its campus was awesome as well. If I could go there on some sort of scholarship, I would go but I dont think I would go just because. IU is the ideal college for allot of people that I know; everyone always wants to go to IU. In my case I want to go somewhere totally different. Anyway, I also went to ND the same weekend I went to IU, and WOW it was amazing. I went there to compete in a regional dive meet for my travel dive team. There were 67 girls all over the nation and I placed 27th which is not too bad. The overall experience was awesome and I really think it was worth it, and I am glad that I had the opportunity to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment