Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesdays Response

From watching these videos of the high school kids, it reminds me allot of homestead, and the kids that we have here. From the pot heads to the nerds, these kids seem pretty typical.
Honestly I think i relate to the girl that wants to be a physical therapist because I also had problems with my body because I was a gymnast, and I was constantly getting injured, and physical therapists were allot of help to me. I don't think I would want to be a physical therapist but more like an occupational therapist, or a speech pathologist because I would like to do something that is really rewarding. I thought the guy that wanted to to be a counselor was really intersting because most guys at his age wouldn't want to be a counselor because it involves being very sensitive a understanding, and most guys at this age are not really that sensitive and understanding. The one that is most diluted is most defiantly the guy that wants to open a weed bakery, I mean that is just really out there, and most likely will not happen because he used the excuse that it would be for medical purposes, but if you need it for medical purposes, you not going to be putting it in like a cake.... at least I think.
In ten years, I see my self probably married and maybe having a kid or two. I see my self probably not extremely wealthy but comfortable and well off. I really enjoy being around people and making people feel comfortable, so I think occupational therapy is a good choice for me.



Dang, this girl is really talented! Soccer and freestyle, are 2 things that she is completely passionate about, and it has showed through out the years. Indi has been playing soccer since she learned how to walk, and from then on thats all she knew. I can relate because I was a gymnast for around 12 years of my childhood, and that is all i knew as well, and I understand that passion involved, and how it is apart of you as a person. Some of her statisitcs are mind blowing from juggling the ball more that 2000 times, and scoring 7 goals in a game when she was just 10 years of age. She got the chance to play at the Glascow womens national team and actually got subbed and impressed everyone by scoring 3 goals. Her creative footwork is her advantage, and no women in the world can do it like her. She had broken world records which is so cool! It is so sad that she was considered a "nobody" because she is so talented, and people didnt start knowing who she was until she had made her accomplishments. She is probably a role model for many young athletes and at only 16 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment