Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spell bound assignment

1. All of the spell bound contestants are all very unique. Ashley White and Harry Altman were two of the contestants that were quite intersesting. Harry was by far my favorite contsestant becasue he was so careless and carefree with a short attention span. You could tell he was pationate about the spelling but not as serious as the other contestants like Ashley. Harry was definetly a talker and was enthusiastic about everything he did and said. Ashley defintley wanted to to win but I think her Mom wanted her to win more than she did, possibly for the cash prize.

2. The two parents that I thought that were the most intersting was Neils parents and Aprils parents. I think Neils dad took the spellbound way too seriosusly, and put way too much pressure on Neil, almost to the point that it was unhealthy. The fact that he told Neil that if he won he was going to help families in Africa is awful. I mean it is okay if you want to help families in Africa, but he did it for the wrong reasons. Aprils parents on the other hand were quite comical and not so serious. They would be proud of her no matter how well she did. A scene that I thought was funny was when her Mom went into her room and looked at one of the books April was studying and was like, " I don't even know any of these words, and maybe I should start studying". I think the major difference between th two sets of parents is that Neils Dad was way too serious, and Aprils parents were allot less carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment